Looking for a sales career in Northeast Arkansas? Atwill Media is just what you're looking for. As a Territory Account Manager for Atwill Media, you will work as a problem solver while making quick decisions.
If you have an unbelievable work ethic (we’re talking the top 10% of anyone you know), the drive for financial freedom, and skin thick enough for making cold calls, then this might be the sales career for you.
What’s in it for you:
- $12.50/hour + commission. If you're happy with the base salary, do not pass go.
- On the job training program.
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- 401(k) with company match. Or depend on Social Security, your call.
- Employer Paid Gym Membership
- Unlimited commission opportunity. Downside - your friends will expect you to pick up the tab.
- Annual Rain Maker Club (this is like the Pro Bowl or All Star Game).
- Quarterly sales team rewards, including TVs, iPads, trips, and more.
- Make prospecting calls. Upside - your teammates will toss you a football while you’re dialing.
- Be able to make a sales pitch.
- Negotiate. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
- Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers. Pretty simple stuff.
- Provide customer service your mother would be proud of.
You need the following to get in the door:
- We prefer a college degree but we have successful sales representatives without one.
- Ability to multitask. That means managing at least two phones, while using email.
- Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for negotiating, and the ability to handle conflict.
- Basic computer skills. Seriously, this needs to be on here?
- We prefer prior sales experience, but we have plenty of teammates with positive can-do attitudes without it.
- Be comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action.
What are you waiting for…send your resume to email@example.com, or apply in person at 1407 Hwy 49B, Paragould AR 72450.